We've designed and programmed this website to be as accessible as possible and to be compatible with the types of adaptive technology used by people with disabilities, including screen readers.
You may change the font size of this site to your preference through your browser. In Internet Explorer, select View, then Text Size and then your preferred size.
This web site has been designed to be as accessible as possible and to be compatible with the types of adaptive technology used by people with disabilities, including screen readers.
We recommend that users download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat to view Adobe PDF files.
The latest version of Adobe Acrobat software provides a number of capabilities that improve access for disabled users. Including the following:
- Read Adobe PDF files aloud using standard operating system text-to-speech functionality
- Give greater control when using screen readers
- Evaluate the accessibility of an Adobe PDF file
- Create accessible Adobe PDF documents and forms quickly
- Reduce the size of tagged Adobe PDF files for faster download times.
The latest version of Adobe Acrobat software also provides improved access for disabled users:
- Converts new and existing PDF files to tagged Adobe PDF files with the optional Make Accessible plug-in
- Includes tools to help troubleshoot and optimise Adobe PDF files for accessibility, including the accessibility checker, the Tags palette, and more
- Provides usability enhancements, including enhanced keyboard shortcuts, support for high-contrast viewing, and the ability to zoom in and reflow text on the screen.
For further information about Adobe's PDF accessibility, please visit: http://www.adobe.com/accessibility
Please note some of our older archived Adobe PDF files may not be completely accessible when using screen readers.
You may import your own style sheet into this web site. In Explorer, select Tools, then Internet options and then Accessibility. Next, click on any or all of three checkboxes to ignore colours, font styles or font sizes. In the same window, you can change your style sheet by clicking the checkbox that says, 'format documents using my style sheet', then simply browse to your style sheet and click ok.
We have tested this web site thoroughly but are always keen to improve our programming. We would like to know if you have found this site accessible or if you have had any problems please let us know.