The Company is legally obliged to make its share register available on request, subject to a proper purpose test, to other organisations and this may result in shareholders receiving unsolicited mail. To limit the receipt of such unsolicited mail, contact:
The Mailing Preference Service
FREEPOST 29 LON20771
London W1E 0ZT
Share fraud warning!
Share fraud includes scams where investors receive unsolicited calls or correspondence concerning investment matters from organisations or persons claiming or implying that they have some connection with the Company. These are typically from purported ‘brokers’ who offer to buy shares at a price often far in excess of their market value. These operations are commonly known as ‘boiler rooms’. Shareholders are advised to be very wary of any offers of unsolicited advice, discounted shares, premium prices for shares they own or free reports into the Company. If you receive any such unsolicited calls, correspondence or investment advice:
- ensure you get the correct name of the person and firm
- check that the firm is on the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Register to ensure they are authorised at www.register.fsa.org.uk
- use the details on the FCA Register to contact the firm
- call the FCA Consumer Helpline (0800 111 6768) if there are no contact details in the Register or you are told they are out of date
- if you feel uncomfortable with the call or the calls persist, simply hang up
- if you have already paid money to share fraudsters you should contact ActionFraud on 0300 123 2040.
REMEMBER: if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!