Travel with National Express to the Edinburgh Festival Fringe
It’s the final curtain call for all theatre lovers. National Express coaches will be taking audiences to the famous Edinburgh festival (7th August until the 31st August) from locations across the UK, to enjoy a plethora of fabulous performances from some of the world’s best performers.
Overnight National Express coach services available from London travelling to Edinburgh allow customers to relax, catch up on sleep, and awake in the festival atmosphere ready to soak-up the cultural offerings - rather than enduring the strenuous drive.
You don’t have to be a Luvvie to be able to enjoy this worldwide recognised event - with single fares from just £15 between Edinburgh and London and two direct night coaches running each night between the capital cities. Saving on accommodation by travelling overnight could be the perfect way to make a visit to the Scottish capital on a budget.
Travelling by coach also allows passengers to count their reduced carbon footprint guilt free, compared to flying or individual car travel, helping to make travel greener. With frequent departures across the country National Express is able to connect Edinburgh with the rest of UK with reliable coach travel to hundreds of destinations.
Edinburghis proud host to the world’s largest arts festival, transforming the city with live breathtaking performances in the streets and over 200 venues around the city, featuring everything form comedy and dance to music.
The festival offers the opportunity to see the biggest names in ground-breaking performance. With no artistic selection, the Edinburgh Fringe Festival also hosts some of the most controversial and experimental performances that will be sure to grab the headlines. With over 30,000 performances, Scotland’s capital city turns into one giant creative festival, with something for everyone’s tastes!
Here are some benefits of going by coach:
- No hidden costs and good value on the day - the best fares are always available the earlier you book, although on the coach, even if you turn up on the day, it is still excellent value.
- Free luggage space: There is plenty of luggage space on the coach, which is free of charge.
- Guaranteed seat: No need to reserve a seat, as you are guaranteed your own seat for the entire journey, there is no such thing as standing room on the coach
- Coach reduces congestion: One mile of traffic is equivalent to one coach on the road
- Cutting down on carbon: Coach travel is the most environmentally friendly public transport cleaner than the train, plane and automobile
For more information on specific routes and services please visit www.nationalexpress.com