Just the ticket
National Express is giving people a million reasons to celebrate this New Year.
To make life easier for those who are feeling the pinch after Christmas, the UK’s largest coach operator is launching one million online fares for just £5, so passengers can make some incredible savings on their journeys.
As 2016 gets underway, National Express is making top destinations such as Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, London, Leeds, Sheffield, Bournemouth and Brighton, reachable for just £5.
The coach operator is already seeing increasing year-on-year demand for coach travel in the first week of the New Year with bookings up 12 per cent across the network (Friday, January 1 – Thursday, January 7).
According to National Express’ advance bookings, the top ten most popular city destinations in the first week of the New Year are:
Fares are bookable from Monday, January 4 and available on a first come first served basis.
To benefit, passengers will need to book online at www.nationalexpress.com using the ‘Low Fare Finder’ tool.
For those looking for inspiration on where to go in the New Year, National Express’ bespoke blog has plenty of ideas for trips and things to see: http://blog.nationalexpress.com/
For more information visit www.nationalexpress.com
Notes to Editors:
- Online only
- Available on selected routes
- Subject to availability 4 January - 19 March 2016
- A £1 booking fee for each transaction will be added during the booking process
- Not valid in conjunction with any other discount, promotion or Coachcard
- Funfares are not available on events or third party operated services
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Tickets are issued and all customers are carried subject to National Express' General Conditions of Carriage, available online and at all National Express outlets